- Invoice payment,
- Cash on delivery,
- T/T - Telegraphic Transfer
- In detail
- Customer pickup,
- Transport company
- In detail
Lubricating oil instrumentation 132-08 ( GOST 18375-73 ) (ex 122-5 EDO) - is a mixture of liquid and polietilsiloksanovoy mineral lubricating oils in different proportions. Is packed in glass containers with a capacity of 0.25 to 1 dm 3 ( GOST 6-19-72-76 ), glass bottles with a capacity up to 20 dm 3 , as well as tin plate cans (GOST 6128-81), cans of tinplate galvanized flasks ( GOST 5799-78 ) and aluminum barrels ( GOST 21029-75 ).
At the end of the warranty period, the oil is analyzed for compliance with the standards each time before use.
132-08 Oil - Oil product necessary for lubrication devices. In the past, oil was the name of OKB 122-5. Any instrumentation oil is composed of petroleum oil (or synthetic) origin as well as animal fats or vegetable type. The oil composition 132-08 also includes mineral lubricating oils and liquid polietilsiloksanovye in various ratios.
132-08 Oil has excellent quality and complies with GOST 18375-73.
Among the operational properties of the oil 132-08 is the following:
- - Good lubricating properties;
- - The use of a wide range of temperatures from -65 (-70) to +70 ° C;
- - Good viscosity properties.
Among the advantages of oils 132-08 the following:
- - Lubricating oil is not toxic at normal temperature;
- — использование масла продляет срок службы оборудования и снижает расходы на ремонт технологических устройств.